Register a Person Incapable of Giving Consent

A person incapable of giving consent is a person who is aged 16 or above and who is either:

Who can apply

You can register for the person if you are:

In Person In Writing


Online Submission

If you are the person’s family member, or a person residing with him/ her, you can make online application and give sharing consent to up to three participating Healthcare Providers (except HA and DH)* on behalf of the person. Please note that online submission is not applicable to applications made by the person’s guardian, person appointed by the court to manage his/ her affairs, or prescribed Healthcare Provider who provides or is about to provide healthcare to him/ her.

* Note: After joining eHRSS, you are taken to have given sharing consent to HA and DH.

Online Submission