You need to present your following document during registration:
- Identity Document
- Other Document
- Hong Kong Identity Card (香港身份證) *
- Adoption Certificate (領養證明書)
- Birth Certificate – HK (香港出生證明書)
- Certificate of Exemption (豁免登記證明書)
- Travel documents (such as documents issued by PRC or other countries/ regions) (例如由中華人民共和國或其他國家/地區發出之旅遊證件)
- One-way Permit (中華人民共和國前往港澳通行證(單程證))
- Two-way Permit (中華人民共和國往來港澳通行證(雙程證))
- Recognizance (擔保書(行街紙))
- Macao Identity Card (澳門身份證)
- Re-entry Permit (回港證)**
- Document of Identity for Visa Purposes (簽證身份書)**
- If you are registering for a child aged under 16, please refer to the following link for more information.
Register My Child (Aged under 16)
- If you are registering for other person who is incapable of giving consent, please refer to the following link for more information.
Register a Person Incapable of Giving Consent
* Holders of HKIC cannot use other documents such as passports for eHRSS registration.
** For children aged below 12 who do not have Hong Kong Identity Cards or Hong Kong Birth Certificates only.
|Person appointed by the court
|Director of Social Welfare or any other person as guardian under Mental Health Ordinance
- Court order (Director of Social Welfare)
- Declaration in registration form with organisation chop
- Letter of Declaration for Healthcare Provider Acting as Substitute Decision Maker of Healthcare Recipient